Barber Financial Group has a number of career
opportunities open. Find available positions below.
Client Service Specialist
Would you describe your work product as accurate, thorough, and exact? Are you proactive and driven to solve problems with data? Are you a highly detailed multi-tasker who enjoys variety in their work? Is your communication style factual and professionally social? Do you possess a high internal sense of urgency? If this sounds like you, the below position may be perfect for you!
- Responsible for accurately generating all account paperwork for prospects and clients using a combination of DocuSign and paper forms and collaborating with advisors on complex requests
- Following up with clients or other financial firms on status or issues with account transfers
- Responsible for the new account processes, including – working with operations assistant and billing team to ensure updates to client fees are processed correctly and with the necessary forms
- Manage a queue of paperwork requests, following up with clients, and alerting the sales team of any issues
- Monitor incoming and outgoing transactions within investment accounts.
- Process client service requests and client review prep as assigned by sales teams.
- Ensure fields in Salesforce are completed as needed
- Process incoming deposits
- Work in financial planning software to make updates as needed
Click to Continue Reading
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete assigned tasks in a timely matter
- Ability to work efficiently with all levels of staff and management
- Work full-time (40-50 hours per week)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Positive attitude
- Minimum two years’ experience in operations with a registered investment advisor
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Company matched 401k
- Paid vacation, market holidays, and 3 pm-close on Fridays
- Flexible work hours
Barber Financial Group is a Wealth Management firm located in Lenexa, KS, Lee’s Summit, MO, and North Kansas City. We specialize in helping people within ten years of retirement or already retired and with investable assets. To apply for this position, please take the time to fill out our Culture Index Survey and attach your resume: https://go.apply.ci/s/A5B64A0000
Barber Financial Group is a Wealth Management firm located in Lenexa, KS. We specialize in helping people within ten years of retirement or already retired and with investable assets.
Investment advisory services are offered through Barber Financial Group, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Adviser