The overall job description is this position will help to develop/maintain BFG marketing campaigns including digital marketing utilizing online advertising tools.
BFG Marketing Analyst Duties/Responsibilities
Design digital marketing campaigns (with assistance from rest of BFG marketing department) to effectively promote Barber Financial Group’s services, events, or latest subject we are promoting to generate leads, including SEO and Adwords when necessary.
Determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analyzing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, show ratings, and other data.
Keep the BFG CMO, Digital Marketing Director & Lead Conversion Specialist(s) up-to-date on current campaigns, aspects of our campaigns that are the most effective and which are not, and advising us on how to tweak the message to get more attention, more leads and more appointments.
Give the CMO frequent updates on the status of our advertising campaigns, the success of campaigns in relation to ROI, and make suggestions to increase marketing effectiveness when necessary.
Create detailed reports showing the amount of traffic campaigns are creating, how much campaigns cost, and outlining the timetables and schedules for marketing campaigns, and the effectiveness of our e-blasts.
Look at the budget data for paid online advertising accounts on a daily basis to manage campaign costs and provide expense information to clients.
Monitor our competitors’ advertising/marketing and provide recommendations as needed.
Help CMO, DMM, and LCS where needed in lead maintenance within Salesforce and Adobe software (training will be provided).
BFG Marketing Analyst Skills Desired
Experience required in:
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office Suite
Additional Experience that would be a plus:
To apply please email your resume to Amy Ricker at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barber Financial Group (BFG) is looking for an experienced financial advisor to join our team in Lenexa, KS. Barber Financial Group provides comprehensive wealth management services for a select group of individuals in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Barber Financial Group currently manages in over 1 billion in client assets and works primarily with retirees and pre-retirees. We specialize in distribution planning, which requires a combination of art and science to help maximize retirement income while minimizing overall risk. Our comprehensive approach, encompassing the “four pillars” of wealth management, provides a customized financial strategy for our clients, allowing them to enjoy their retirement years without the worry of financial planning.
BFG Advisors enjoy the benefits of a full-time Marketing team that produces the “America’s Wealth Management Show” and executes other lead-generating marketing strategies. Additionally, BFG Advisors have access to a fully-staffed service team that includes a client-facing service advisor embedded in each team. And finally, BFG advisors, and their clients, have access to in-house CPAs, estate planning attorneys and insurance professionals that deliver a client experience where all aspects of retirement planning can be fully executed under one roof. Collectively, this unique structure allows our financial advisors to focus their time and energy on what they love and enjoy . . . focusing their time and energy on clients and prospects!
The ideal candidate has a growing book of business and the desire to deliver a client experience that includes access to an in-house tax planning staff, estate planning attorneys, and insurance professionals.
- Participates and conducts client and prospect meetings.
- Prepares the Financial Planning recommendations
- Collaborates with other advisors on team
- Collaborates with estate planning attorneys, tax professionals, and insurance professionals on staff at BFG
- Monitors and implements all elements of client financial plans.
- Maintains accurate client data in CRM software
- Follow up with leads and prospects in the pipeline
- Follows established BFG policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- CFP, CFA, CPA or other similar accredited certifications
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting or Business Administration)
- Ability to maintain and grow book of business
- 3 years financial services industry experience
- Has current Series 65 (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Has existing book of clients that includes minimum of $20 million in client assets.
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, life, and company matched 401k
- Paid vacation, market holidays, and community volunteer days
- Flexible work hours
To apply please email your resume to Courtney Roberts at: email@example.com