Understanding Property and Casualty Insurance for Home and Auto
When it comes to Property and Casualty Insurance for home and auto, most people are under-insured in the event of a major accident or total loss of their home.
In this workshop, Darren Newell, Property and Casualty Insurance Advisor, will discuss the following items to help you better understand your insurance needs:
- Is your home insured for what it would cost to rebuild in today’s market?
- Protecting personal property
- Actual cash value vs. Replacement cost
- What is umbrella insurance and why is it so important?
- Liability limits and how they protect you
- Deductibles and how self-insurance higher limits save you money for both home and auto
- When to make a claim and when not to make a claim
- What insurance companies don’t tell you that make your rates go up